Santa Monica Hybrid Battery Repair and Replacement
Santa Monica Hybrid The Hybrid Shop is first Southern California certified hybrid and EV center. We specialize in Hybrid auto repair service of Hybrid vehicles like: Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Ferrari, Jaguar, Land Rover, Maserati, Mercedes, Mini, Porsche and Rolls Royce. We can do anything from regular services, to major repair. Our exclusive, patented technology from The Hybrid Shop allows us to service and repair every hybrid and electric component of your vehicle including High Voltage Battery – the most expensive part of your Hybrid or EV. We use factory diagnostics equipment which allows us to perform dealer level tasks and specially designed hybrid and EV diagnostics and repair equipment that exceeds by far dealer ability to diagnose and repair. If need be, we can also do Hybrid battery replacement. Our technicians are The Hybrid Shop certified in addition to ASE and proud of their expertise.
At 405 Auto, we offer a comprehensive line of hybrid maintenance services to keep your hybrid running like new. As one of the leading hybrid repair shops for customers in Santa Monica, we pride ourselves on quality maintenance services that are done to improve the performance of your hybrid vehicle, including hybrid battery repair and hybrid battery replacement.
Hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs) combine an internal combustion engine and one or more electric motors. The benefits of hybrid cars are numerous. Hybrids use several tricks of the trade in order to improve fuel economy and emissions, including using specially designed tires and wheels, lighter body styles, regenerative braking, and engine start and stop features, among others. Hybrid gasoline engines (ICEs) feature electronic throttle controls, variable valve timing, lean burn combustion designs, which makes them more complex, and more challenging to repair and service. Despite the sophisticated nature of hybrid systems, technicians should be qualified for routine hybrid vehicle service before you trust them to handle your hybrid repairs and services.
As trusted hybrid mechanics, we offer:
- High Voltage Diagnostic Service
- Power and energy testing of the high voltage battery
- Electrical and diagnostic inspection of hybrid transmission, rotor and stator of the hybrid drive motor and generator
- Test and analyze transmission drive motor/power inverter system
- Test and analyze hybrid charging system (DC to DC convertor)
- Inspection of all cabling from battery packs for breakage, cuts, and wear
- Hybrid Battery Repair
- Power and energy of hybrid battery system, bringing battery to zero state-of-charge (cycling battery) and bringing battery back up to the proper, full state-of-charge
- Includes inspecting all cabling from battery packs for breakage, cuts, and wear
- Includes two cycles
- High Voltage Cable Inspection and Repair
- Cables are vital to ensure efficient operation of your hybrid vehicle
- Inspect all cabling from the battery packs for breakage, cuts, or wear
- Repair and replace cables as needed
- Price may vary with parts required and labor time
- Hybrid Service
Our service staff can perform diagnostic services to pinpoint the exact problem plaguing your hybrid vehicle. With our service, you will experience increased fuel economy, vehicle performance, and cost savings. We have years of experience with hybrid maintenance. Stop by to get your hybrid serviced or give us a call to schedule an appointment.